Wednesday, March 21, 2012

THANKFUL?....


....to express gratitude, appreciation, or acknowledgment to

So much to be THANKFUL for and yet I know down deep (perhaps really deep)I tend to let my days be filled with complaining,grumbling,sighing,etc. The thought of not being Thankful enough popped in my mind this morning and I know this is true. And there is no one who likes a "grumbler/complainer". Your Creator or your fellow human being even if he is one he doesnt really want to hear yours. Like on Valentines day shouldnt be the one "main" day you express Love. Nor should Thanksgiving be the one day to "give thanks". so in the midst of our 24/7 days let this be a reminder to self and those who read this to give Thanks..and to start out here is just a few things I am thankful for..
God, His Love for Me
Life
Freedom to live as I please
My Family Wife, Son, Mom Brothers, Sister, In Laws..
Friends
Living In the USA
Being Bless that we may bless others
Laughter
Music
Mission Trips (friendships,experiences)
Work/Job
Seasonal weather
shelter (basic needs overlooked)
food/clean water
vacations
cookouts
Youth Center
concerts
Pastors/Speakers
Church
comedians
You
campfires
stars/moon
Canaan
Snow/sun/rain
The Bible
books
animals (dogs)
Somebody to Thank..
etc.etc..(to be continued)




Meanwhile What are You Thankful for?..

No comments: