Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

In just passing with the day of Thanksgiving. I thought I would stop and take time to be thankful. Fact of the matter is that most of us take only this day or perhaps the month of November to express thankfulness. But through it all most of us (well all of us) have something to be thankful for everyday of our lives.


So some time ago my wife and I took a moment and listed things that we were thankful for, I'm sure even with this list we have missed out on something. But in all the complaining and grumbling we do in life there is even more reason(s) to be thankful.





Life
Provision
Noah
Gods Word
Knowing My Grandparents
Mom
Family
Shelter
Great Cloud of Witness
Laughter
Wife/Husband
Freedom
Books
Music
Clean Water
Love (and all that involves)
Getaways (past & future)
Music Ability
Canaan
Mission Trips
Jesus Christ
Noahs Health
Health
Electricity
Randy,George & Sam
Heat
Chinese Food (wontons)
Pizza & Fries (Castiglias plate size)
Christians family growing up..

Money
Friends




Obviously they are in no certain order but as I copy that list I thought of other things such as technology,,four seasons, stars, campfires, even hamburgers ketchup & peanut butter..


the list goes on and on. And Thanks for taking time to read this blog. So what are You thankful for?

No comments: