Monday, July 27, 2009

Broke The Main Rule so Quote Me...

Due to some not so nice computer crashing I have been "working" with a laptop that gives me 10-20 mins here and there. And on that I have read the number One rule of blogging is that you must be consistent. And to say the least I havent been such and well its easy to lose a crowd when you dont have that big of a crowd (of followers) so Just to let any noted follower/reader..I plan to continue this blogging and this one will be Quotes...so If you stop by and/or get this by mail leave a quote....



For those who believe in God no explanation is necessary and for those who do not, no explanation is possible...

3 comments:

Donny said...

This is one of my favorites...There are 3 things I know. 1. There is a God. 2. I'm not Him. 3. Neither are you.

fishinfool said...

Here is a good one I found in one of Dale Carnegies books, "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living".
"I had the blues because I had no shoes; until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet." Harold Abbott 1934

Unknown said...

there are only two ways possible of encountering Jesus, man must die or he must put Jesus to death-Dietrich Bonhoeffer