Saturday, May 23, 2009

No Comments..please leave a message


     Okay so this is like a personal journal. But I must admit I really thought the last entry would get a few comments. I mean every (Every) person I have met definitely has a opinion about everything(Well almost everything). Anyway we leave Tuesday for Kenya and I will once again attempt to blog about whats going on with Life in Kenya. Meanwhile I may take a roll call to see who is present. Hope to hear from some (or all) of you readers soon. Like my answering machine says my wife is away right now and we have caller ID so Im not answering but leave a message if you want to..
See you in Kenya....blessings...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

this is one of the most popular blogs i have ever come across

Unknown said...

yeah for sarcasm....

Anonymous said...

Hey it's BJ. I'll do my best to follow this blog until I get home and then I'll check everyday. Hope to hear from you all soon. Be safe and Bri and I love you guys.

Destiny said...

Hey I still read this blog, just because I'm no "chatty-cathy" online, you gotta get on me about it!

hey, love you guys and hope you are doing well and everything is going good in Kenya!

I will keep checking and maybe comment on it, so keep me posted!

.destiny

fishinfool said...

Hey, I have been away for a while. Selah, I don't think I ever did thank you for the book, so thanks. I read most of it, but lost interest. Don't know why. God bless what you are doing in Kenya.