Thursday, August 24, 2017

As Kingfishers Catch Fire


In reading through As Kingfishers Catch Fire I have found several "golden nuggets" and taken time to hi-light them as well and share a few with others, That being said I have had trouble getting through the book. But I would say its worth reading and Im sure it would be more of help for pastors as well in giving insight. I am a fan of the Message so I thought I would give this book a chance. But again I have been hi lighting parts including how we as Believers mess things up by separating the sacred from the secular. God is involve in your life 24/7 from church to work to play and we need to realize such and invest in such to truly be living this life. Peterson truly has a way with words which connects the heart of the message to the hearts and minds of the readers.

No comments: