Thursday, June 29, 2017

Break Open The Sky Break You Open

When I first started BREAK OPEN THE SKY I wasnt too sure But it didnt take long before I got caught up in the book and highlighted so much of the book to go back over and dive in deeper. I was reading this during my familys mission trip to Kenya so it was a reminder to live outside ourselves.  The book contains so many great stories of faith lived out by everyday people like you and me. And seems to be summed up in the quote from Catherine Booth “we are made for larger ends than Earth can encompass. Oh let us be true to our exalted destiny” I would highly recommend this reading. In offering grace and mercy we will never outdo God may such pour out of our lives and learn the beauty in stepping out of our comfort zone.

No comments: